Experienced Counsel For Businesses, Nonprofit Organizations And Individuals
At Donnelly Ritigstein Law Offices, our Camden County and Burlington County attorneys have focused their careers on acquiring the skills and experience necessary to help our clients effectively address a wide range of legal challenges. We know that every legal challenge our clients face will be unique. Our attorneys have experience in a wide range of areas to allow us to create the individualized response that your legal challenge requires.
Attorney Brian Donnelly is an AV Preeminent* rated attorney through Martindale-Hubbell. He is a lifelong resident of South Jersey who received his juris doctor from Rutgers School of Law and a Master of Laws degree in Taxation (LL.M.) from Temple University, Beasley School of Law. Mr. Donnelly also served as a general equity clerk under the Honorable James E. Rafferty. In that capacity, Mr. Donnelly reviewed cases that dealt with issues ranging from partnership and corporate litigation to receiverships for businesses and specific enforcement of contracts.
Attorney Michael Ritigstein earned his juris doctor from Seton Hall University School of Law and his Master of Laws degree in Taxation from Temple University, Beasley School of Law. Mr. Ritigstein has experience as in-house counsel and as outside counsel for major corporations.
Serving South Jersey
With offices in Haddonfield and Moorestown, Donnelly Ritigstein serves Camden, Burlington, Gloucester and Atlantic counties, and clients throughout New Jersey. Our firm has grown to encompass diverse areas of law, serving individuals, businesses and nonprofit organizations in:
- Estate law — Wills and trusts, guardianship, estate administration, estate litigation
- Business law — Formation, transactions, counsel, business and commercial litigation
- Physician representation — Employment contracts, forming medical groups, litigation
- Land use and governmental law — Permits and variances, zoning, liquor licenses, litigation
- Family law — Divorce, custody, property, support, adoption, restraining orders
Our firm is committed to building and sustaining lasting relationships. We strive to be the firm that clients turn to when legal issues arise in their business and personal matters. We have earned the trust of clients through personalized attention, tailored solutions and steadfast protection of their interests in or out of court.
For highly skilled counsel that is dedicated to helping you or your business effectively face challenges, contact the experienced New Jersey lawyers of Donnelly Ritigstein Law Offices. We create real solutions for our clients through our thorough and knowledgeable approach to the practice of law. To learn more about how we can serve your needs, call 856-324-6147 or toll free at 866-907-6368, or simply contact us online. Our Moorestown attorneys provide a free office consultation or free phone consultation, or reduced rate consultations to meet with clients beyond Camden and Burlington counties.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.